My Car Was Damaged When I Was In A Car Accident. Now What?

If you have been in a car accident and your vehicle suffered damage, you are probably wondering who is going to pay for it. If your car is not drivable as a result of the accident, you probably have even more questions such as:

  • Who is going to pay for the damages?
  • Who pays for me to drive a rental car?
  • How is the value of my car going to be calculated?

These great questions and many more can be answered in part 1 of our auto accident book. To find out the answers to these questions and to read an excerpt from this section of the book, click here.


To download and read the entire book (free of charge), click here.

book cover with a car's smashed front end; book title The Washington Auto Accident Guide part 1

Chong H. Ye N/a image
The Ye Law Firm
Chong H. Ye is a Federal Way, WA personal injury trial lawyer who understands that when clients come to him with their legal matter, they need his experience and his readiness to fight the insurance companies on their behalf. Growing up in an immigrant community in Tacoma, WA, Chong witnessed first-hand the difficulties of a language barrier when his parents needed legal representation. Many times, his parents were forgotten once they signed the fee agreement. Realizing the impersonal nature of what his parents have experienced, he wanted to help immigrants or those who lacked any legal background maneuver their ways through legal problems, especially as it relates to personal injuries.
The Ye Law Firm

9205 S Tacoma Way
Suite 109

Lakewood WA 98499