Pay Nothing Unless
We Win The Case.
You Are Our Priority
You did everything right. But, someone else wasn’t paying attention, they were speeding, they weren’t obeying the rules of the road; and now, your car is wrecked, you’re in constant pain, and your medical bills are piling up. Simple, everyday things are now painful and difficult to do. It hurts to sit at the computer, drive to work or school, or pick up your child. Your car is in the repair shop and you need a rental. The insurance companies keep calling. You want to see a doctor, but they don’t accept your insurance. You’re stressed, frustrated, and overwhelmed by all the things you need to do.
We know what you’re going through. We understand what you need. We’ll answer all your questions and keep you informed as we thoroughly investigate and prepare your case. We will use our experience and expertise to fight for you so you can focus on what’s most important: you.
We Know What You’re Going Through. We Understand What You Need.
Our Promise To You:
- We evaluate your case to determine your best course of action.
- We give you our honest opinion of your case and if we think you can settle the case by yourself.
- We provide options for a different attorney if we don’t think we can help you.
- We answer your questions clearly and take all the time needed to ensure you fully understand.
- We keep you informed of the status of your case and all due dates.
- We continually re-evaluate your case to determine if arbitration or trial is in your best interest.
- We prepare you and will be right next to you during all depositions.
- We prepare you and your expectations should we go to trial for your case.
We use our experience and expertise to fight for you so you can focus on what’s most important: You and Your Recovery!
What Can You Recover From Your Personal Injury Claim?
LATEST NEWS FROM ATTORNEY
Location: I-5 NB Near Seattle Our client was the operator of a 2012 Kawasaki EX250…
Location: S. 320th St. Federal Way, WA At-fault driver was traveling WB in S. 320th…
Location: SB State Route 167, Auburn, WA Our client was traveling south on State Route…
Location: NB State Route 527, Everett, WA Our client was headed north on State Route…
Location: Intersection of Central Avenue and East Titus Street, Kent, WA The at-fault driver was…
Location: SB I-5 south of Portland Ave Our client was a passenger in the backseat…