Pay Nothing Unless
We Win The Case.
You Are Our Priority
You did everything right. But, someone else wasn’t paying attention, they were speeding, they weren’t obeying the rules of the road; and now, your car is wrecked, you’re in constant pain, and your medical bills are piling up. Simple, everyday things are now painful and difficult to do. It hurts to sit at the computer, drive to work or school, or pick up your child. Your car is in the repair shop and you need a rental. The insurance companies keep calling. You want to see a doctor, but they don’t accept your insurance. You’re stressed, frustrated, and overwhelmed by all the things you need to do.
We know what you’re going through. We understand what you need. We’ll answer all your questions and keep you informed as we thoroughly investigate and prepare your case. We will use our experience and expertise to fight for you so you can focus on what’s most important: you.
We Know What You’re Going Through. We Understand What You Need.
Our Promise To You:
- We evaluate your case to determine your best course of action.
- We give you our honest opinion of your case and if we think you can settle the case by yourself.
- We provide options for a different attorney if we don’t think we can help you.
- We answer your questions clearly and take all the time needed to ensure you fully understand.
- We keep you informed of the status of your case and all due dates.
- We continually re-evaluate your case to determine if arbitration or trial is in your best interest.
- We prepare you and will be right next to you during all depositions.
- We prepare you and your expectations should we go to trial for your case.
We use our experience and expertise to fight for you so you can focus on what’s most important: You and Your Recovery!
What Can You Recover From Your Personal Injury Claim?
An accident and injury can easily bankrupt a family, especially if the accident resulted in catastrophic injuries. If someone else is responsible for your accident, it is vital to recover damages so you have the funds needed to cover your losses and treatment, and recover to your normal life. Federal Way personal injury attorneys can help determine accident fault and compensation for several types of losses:
- Medical Costs. This can include everything from ambulance transport to surgeries to medications related directly to your accident and injury.
- Future Medical Costs. Many accident victims will need medical care for months or even years after their injury, including therapy, medications and medical supplies.
- Lost Wages. A serious injury often results in missed work for a few days or much longer. You should be repaid for all lost income.
- Future Lost Wages. Catastrophic injuries can often lead to lost work down the road, the inability to do your past job, or the inability to ever work again. This must be adequately compensated so you have the support needed to carry on with your life.
- Pain and Suffering. Some wounds aren’t visible. The at-fault party may owe you for the trauma you endured both during the accident and during your recovery process.
- Loss of Quality of Life. If your accident and injury changed your life in other ways, you may be owed financial compensation.
- Property Damage. If property such as your vehicle was significantly damaged or totaled in your accident, you should receive just compensation to replace it.
LATEST NEWS FROM ATTORNEY
Motorcyclist Struck by A Car Who Entered the HOV Lane on I-5 N
Location: I-5 NB Near Seattle Our client was the operator of a 2012 Kawasaki EX250…
Bicyclist Struck at the Crosswalk by Driver Who Fled the Scene
Location: S. 320th St. Federal Way, WA At-fault driver was traveling WB in S. 320th…
Rear-End Collision Resulting in Left and Right Wrist Surgeries
Location: SB State Route 167, Auburn, WA Our client was traveling south on State Route…
T-Bone Collision Resulting in Traumatic Brain Injury
Location: NB State Route 527, Everett, WA Our client was headed north on State Route…
T-Bone Collision Against a Commercial Policy
Location: Intersection of Central Avenue and East Titus Street, Kent, WA The at-fault driver was…
Rear-End Crash Against Drunk Driver Resulting in Wrongful Death
Location: SB I-5 south of Portland Ave Our client was a passenger in the backseat…