Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury Attorney Serving Injured Clients from the Tacoma, Federal Way & Bellevue Areas
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured through no fault of your own, or you’re struggling with the wrongful death of a family member as a result of an accident in Washington state, you need to know your rights. The Ye Law Firm’s wrongful death and catastrophic injury attorney is committed to helping you understand your legal position, win your claim, and get the compensation you deserve under the law.
Never Handle Your Own Case
Victims often receive too little support following a major accident that results in catastrophic injury or wrongful death. It can be overwhelming to work through legal logistics while also processing loss of life or normalcy. After a serious accident it’s important to contact an experienced wrongful death and catastrophic injury attorney who has a record of winning cases. Ask potential law firms how many similar cases they’ve taken on and won, as well as how they successfully approach the claim process. And always remember that the cause of the accident may not be immediately clear or apparent. Never assume or suggest that you were at fault until you have the accident report and an attorney has reviewed your case.
Seeking Compensation for a Person’s Life or Livelihood
Whether it was a traffic accident or severe fall, the serious injury or death of a loved one can turn your life upside down. From career aspirations to living situation, every aspect of your day-to-day life may be changed. If you think someone else is responsible and should compensate you or your family for their negligence, call the experienced wrongful death and catastrophic injury attorney at The Ye Law Firm. While it’s impossible to place a value on the life of a lost or seriously injured loved one, appropriate compensation can help you find peace and assist with new financial burdens. We can help determine the monetary value of your losses and win compensation, whether through a private settlement or the court system.
- Medical costs. Everything from ambulance transport to surgeries to medications related directly to the accident and injuries.
- Future medical costs. Medical care in the months and even years after injury, including therapy, medications, medical supplies, etc.
- Lost wages. Serious injuries often mean missing work for a few days or much longer. You may be repaid for lost wages.
- Future lost wages. Catastrophic injuries can often lead to lost work down the road, the inability to do your past job, or the inability to ever work again.
- Pain and suffering. Some wounds aren’t visible. The at-fault party may owe you for trauma endured both during the accident and during your recovery process.
- Loss of quality of life. If your accident and injury changed your life in other ways, you may be owed financial compensation.
- Property damage. If your property, such as your vehicle, was significantly damaged or totaled in your accident, you should receive compensation to replace it.
- Burial expenses. If a loved one dies as a result of the accident, you should receive compensation for burial services.
Our Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury Attorney Can Help
While Seattle and the surrounding cities are ranked among the safest in the country, accidents still happen. If you or a loved one has been affected by someone else’s negligence, get the help you need and deserve. The wrongful death and catastrophic injury attorney at Ye Law Firm provides no-cost consultations and comprehensive case evaluations so you can know where you legally stand. Our firm also provides legal assistance with other personal injury accidents including pedestrian, motorcycle and car accidents, and Underinsured Motorists and brain injuries.
Experienced Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury Attorney Serving the Tacoma, Federal Way & Bellevue Areas
Serving King, Snohomish & Pierce Counties including Federal Way, Bellevue, Seattle, Renton, Kent, Auburn, Bonney Lake, Burien, Des Moines, University Place, Puyallup & Tacoma