FEDERAL WAY OFFICE
- 31919 1st Ave S Suite 104, Federal Way, WA 98003
- (253) 946-0577
- 10900 NE 8th St Suite 1670, Bellevue, WA 98004
- (425) 322-0577
- 9205 S Tacoma Way Suite 109, Lakewood, WA 98499
- (425) 407-5092
Personal injury accidents occur every day for a variety of reasons, and they are not always pure accidents. Many times, the victim’s accident or injuries are the fault of another party. As the you heal from your accident, you should consider seeking guidance from a seasoned and compassionate Tacoma personal injury lawyer. Our team at The Ye Law Firm are experienced in investigating personal injury incidents, gathering all the relevant evidence, and helping you prove your case. With a skilled legal professional at your side, you may be able to recover compensation for all of your injuries, damages, and losses.
Different Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury claims can come about from a variety of situations. As the victim goes about their day, they likely do not suspect that they could be seriously hurt. The injury could cause loss of wages, excessive medical bills, and even a change in lifestyle. Americans often feel it is too much trouble to file a lawsuit or do not realize that they are eligible for compensation.
While the list below does not conceive of every possible outcome, it demonstrates several types of personal injury accidents or situations from which a lawsuit may arise.
These situations include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- On-the-job incidents
- Property accidents
- Bicycle crashes
- Pedestrian collisions
- Fires or explosions
- Accidents involving public utilities
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
If you believe you were subjected to negligence or misconduct, reach out to a dedicated Tacoma personal injury attorney like Chong Ye for a consultation- he is knowledgeable, down-to-earth, and is passionate about helping his clients recover from an accident or injury. The team at The Ye Law Firm will review the evidence and determine if you are eligible for compensation.
Types of Personal Injury Compensation
Compensation after a personal injury accident is often difficult to manage. This is why victims are encouraged to retain an attorney who will help them file the lawsuit and calculate their losses. Commonly, the injured party may petition for compensation covering a host of damages, including:
- Medical expenses — The injured individual’s medical expenses can multiply over a very short period of time. As a result, the injured individual’s lawyer must obtain medical records, receipts, and even expert testimony to explain how much money is required to give the victim the care they need, including during their recovery.
- Lost income — The injured party may not be able work, and they must recover the income they should have made during their recovery. If the injured party is no longer able to work, their lawyer will calculate their potential lifetime earnings. For the most part, these earnings should include salary, bonuses, commissions, and potential promotions.
- Noneconomic damage — The injured individual may petition for things like pain and suffering and emotional distress because the accident impacts their day-to-day life. Additional damages include loss of companionship, loss of consortium, or loss of moral training.
A knowledgable Tacoma injury lawyer like Chong Ye of The Ye Law Firm can help you estimate the damages and help you seek compensation for the full value of your case.
Contact a Tacoma Personal Injury Attorney Today
After a serious accident, you have the right to seek compensation. A determined Tacoma personal injury lawyer like Chong Ye can handle your case while you focus on your recovery. The legal team of proactive attorneys at The Ye Law Firm can help you find resolution and compensation during this difficult time. Call today to schedule a consultation.