After you have been injured while walking or riding a bicycle, you will have many questions and probably some stress about the mounting medical bills lost work. And these are just the first things that we find come to our client’s mind! Concerns about your future health and medical needs as well as compensation for injuries you received may also be on your mind.
In this book, you will find the answers to these questions and more:
- What are the 6 common scenarios pedestrians should be aware of?
- What are some ways I can remain safe while riding my bicycle?
- What are the laws concerning bicycles and pedestrians in Washington?
- Do I need to purchase personal injury protection?
- If I am injured while walking or riding my bicycle in Washington, am I entitled to be compensated for lost work or medical bills?