Help! What Do I Say To The Insurance Adjuster?

After you have been in a car accident, the opposing party’s insurance company will probably contact you and request a recorded statement. This can be scary to some folks because they understand the adjuster, the person to whom you will be talking, does not work for you – that person works for the other person’s insurance company!

When we talk with clients, our #1 Rule is this:

“Politely inform the insurance adjuster or agent you have hired a lawyer and provide your lawyer’s name and contact information.”

You can find more helpful information and a printable infographic from our popular book by clicking here.

book cover with a car's smashed front end; book title The Washington Auto Accident Guide part 1

To download this FREE book, click here.

Chong H. Ye N/a image
The Ye Law Firm
Chong H. Ye is a Federal Way, WA personal injury trial lawyer who understands that when clients come to him with their legal matter, they need his experience and his readiness to fight the insurance companies on their behalf. Growing up in an immigrant community in Tacoma, WA, Chong witnessed first-hand the difficulties of a language barrier when his parents needed legal representation. Many times, his parents were forgotten once they signed the fee agreement. Realizing the impersonal nature of what his parents have experienced, he wanted to help immigrants or those who lacked any legal background maneuver their ways through legal problems, especially as it relates to personal injuries.
The Ye Law Firm

9205 S Tacoma Way
Suite 109

Lakewood WA 98499